Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the Recent Works of SF and F reading in the genre books list

Storm Front,  Jim Butcher
Spin,   Robert Charles Wilson
Feeling Very Strange:  The Slipstream Anthology,  ed. James Patrick Kelly and John Kessel
Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom,   Cory Doctorow (free in ibooks)
The Eyre Affair,  Jasper Fforde
Boneshaker,  Cherie Priest
Blindsight, Peter Watts

I've read Storm Front, but that was, like, eleven books ago and it'll be nice to read it again. I wanted to read Boneshaker anyway, and I've read another of Fforde's books and liked it. So overall, I think this is a good list!

Let's see what Kindle has for me... Kindle has all of them! All at roughly 10$, so a total of roughly 70$, which is 30$ cheaper than this term's RitG. I'll see what I can do about getting them through other / cheaper means, too, but this is pretty manageable as far as school books go, and I already have the All Read book for the res.

Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment